Contagion Has Been Happening in SF and I've Stayed Healthy

I'm about to share some sacred information with you. Listen, everyone has been getting sick in San Francisco this last month. A school and a hotel got shut down! People called in sick all over the place!
But I stayed healthy. Tip top shape. I was stressed, I traveled three weeks in a row, I didn't get as much sleep as I should, I went out with friends...
Basically, I should have gotten sick. But I didn't! Is it a miracle or did I find the secret, sacred combination of NOT getting sick? Even when everyone around me has (roommates, coworkers, friends...).

Kombucha, coconut water, wheatgrass shots, and cake vodka. Red wine too.
Got it? Everyday, have either kombucha, coconut water or wheat grass shots. Maybe all three. But at least one of those EVERYDAY. Vodka will help kill viruses. Trust me. I'm practically a doctor at this point.

I also call this my hangover kit.

Wheatgrass. I get my fix at Jamba Juice.