Vegan Junkfood to the Max!

Look, just cause I'm vegan, doesn't mean I don't miss the food of my omni days. SPECIFICALLY, the bacon Western cheeseburger from Carl's Jr. I don't know why this craving overcame me, but it did. So I took matters, first into Whole Foods and then into my kitchen.

Now I present.....

The BBQ, bacon, onion ring, lettuce, avocado cheese burger a la JB. Gardein burger. Smart bacon. Fancy roll from Trader Joe's (I usually wrap my burgers in lettuce, but I felt this was a special occasion). Beer battered onion rings (they were vegan! Whole Foods has them! Wooooo!).

I used the Daiya cheddar wedge for cheese. Oh, the jack too, I mixed them! Fancy! I went all out! I really enjoy the wedges, more than the shreds. I mean, the shreds are good for pizza, but the wedges are good for everything else. I made a grilled cheese with them -- amazing! I spread them on crackers -- delicious! I didn't think it'd be as special as it is, but now I always have some in my fridge.


And, as usual, follow me on Instagram at jennybradleyyo, to see all this stuff done in real time!